- Sit in Easy Pose (cross-legged Indian style) with spine straight.o
- For Females: Hold the left hand at ear level with thumb tip and the tip of the ring finger touching (without contacting the fingernails). Place the right hand on the lap with the thumb tip and the tip of the little finger touching. For males: Simply reverse the position (left hand on the lap and right hand at ear level)
- Keep the eyes 1/10th open. No specific eye focus is given.
Mental focus: None specified.
Mantra: No specific mantra given.
- Breathe long and deep but not powerfully.
- Start with 11 minutes. you may build up to 31 minutes as you continue practicing over time.
- Inhale deeply. Open the fingers. Raise the hands over the head. Shake them rapidly for several minutes. Then relax.
- This is one of five meditations given specifically ‘to prepare for the gray period of the planet and to bring mental balance.” It will give you a calm mind and strong nerves. This meditation was given by Yogi Bhajan on Sept. 29, 1975.